Limit Login Attempts
For security, lock account after too many login attempts.
When a user logs in with the wrong password, they will be notified and shown how many login attempts they have left.
- Works immediately: Once activated, login forms automatically begin limiting login attempts. No further action is required.
- Number of incorrect logins before lockout: Choose how many times you allow a user to incorrectly login before they get locked out.
- Lockout in minutes: Decide how long the lockout lasts for.
- Lockout message: Create a custom lock out message.
- Locked out accounts: This is a list of all locked out accounts. From here, you can also immediately unlock accounts.
Founding Members Pass
Get all add-ons and unlimited licenses for one year.
Or purchase standalone add-on
Minimum WP Version
Minimum PHP Version
Minimum Core Plugin Version