Limit Login Attempts
For security, lock account after too many login attempts.
When a user logs in with the wrong password, they will be notified and shown how many login attempts they have left.
Once a user has used up all their attempts, they will be locked out for a specified amount of time.
The lock out duration updates whenever the page is refreshed, so that the user knows how long more they have to wait.
Change any of these settings inside the Member Hero plugin settings. Go to: Member Hero/Settings/Add-Ons/Limit Login Attempts.
Here, you can also unlock accounts that have been locked out.
- Works immediately: Once activated, login forms automatically begin limiting login attempts. No further action is required.
- Number of incorrect logins before lockout: Choose how many times you allow a user to incorrectly login before they get locked out.
- Lockout in minutes: Decide how long the lockout lasts for.
- Lockout message: Create a custom lock out message.
- Locked out accounts: This is a list of all locked out accounts. From here, you can also immediately unlock accounts.
Founding Members Pass
Get all add-ons and unlimited licenses for one year.
Or purchase standalone add-on
Minimum WP Version
Minimum PHP Version
Minimum Core Plugin Version